Okay. Fine. You’re right, I’m the one that went MIA. And for that I’m sorry. But I think I have some good excuses. Wanna hear them?
But before we get to the excuses, please accept these random but pretty pictures as tokens of appreciation…(BTW: I am obsessed with black right now. If you follow me on Instagram, then you know already. But you, who only follow me here, may not know how bad my black-mania has gotten. #cantstopwontstop
Top 5 Excuses For B.M.I.A. (Blogger Missing In Action)…
- I got sick three weeks ago. It was annoying because from the outside I seemed fine, but the cold completely zapped my energy. I seem to be getting sick every year around this time. If only there was a shot I could get that would help me not get sick…
- Two weeks ago, the kids got lice. L-I-C-E. Suffice it to say, I lost my shit. I dropped $200 to have the kids deloused, did 10,000 loads of laundry and did 2 additional home-delousing sessions. To make matters worse, I was convinced I’d gotten them. So much so that I paid to get checked…twice…Even so, I was still convinced I had those-bugs-that-shall-not-be-mentioned up until yesterday when I got my hair cut and my hair stylist gave me the all clear.
- Last week, I had another contractor come out to the house to give me a soft bid on the work we want done. Unfortunately, he gave me potentially bad news about the remodel: we probably have foundation issues, and if that’s the case, it may cost all of the $$$ we have for the remodel just to fix the foundation…😭…this emoji doesn’t even begin to capture the depth of my sorrow. I’m going to try to stay positive and keep shopping around. Maybe I’ll find a contractor that says “foundation-schmouation”
- These next few months are typically slow in the real estate world, which is making it hard to find FFF’s but also making it hard to find my own flip. Ugh.
- Drumroll, please!!!! ….Today, my nephew was born!!! He has a full head of black hair and his legs go on for miles. The minute I saw him I was in love. It was intense and I started crying. I’m not entirely sure why but I think it has to do with how much I love my sister and apparently anything that comes from her loins.
So this isn’t a FFF but I hope you now understand why I’ve not posted lately.
I’m trying to figure out a way to incorporate my flip search and remodeling sagas into regular posts that also have pretty pictures…I’m going to spend the Thanksgiving week trying to figure that out. Until then…